Room rates range from $175.00 to $325.00 per night. Tax rates are: 8.875% sales tax; 5.875% hotel tax; and $3.50/night occupancy tax.
The Queen Suite : $325 per night
The third floor suite has a queen pillow-top bed, full sitting area, private elegant marble bath, and a 400-square foot (40 sq. m.) private landscaped terrace. Views of both the park and back garden. Completely private.
» Get More Detail
The King Room : $245 per night
Overlooking the front garden and Prospect Park across the street, light streams from a bank of gorgeous windows into this large room with a new king sized, pillow-top bed and sitting area. If you didn’t know better, you’d think you were in the countryside.
» Get More Detail
The Garden Room : $205 per night
This is a twin bed double room at the back of the house overlooking the garden. This is a very quiet room away from any street noise.
The Princess Room : $175 per night
Need the Entire House?
$1,000 per night for 1-6 nights.
Staffed: includes breakfast and housekeeping as well as full kitchen privileges.
- 1-6 nights: $900 per night plus taxes including breakfast, housekeeping and kitchen privileges.
- 7 nights plus: $765 per night plus taxes including breakfast, housekeeping and kitchen privileges.
Unstaffed: includes housekeeping and full kitchen privileges.
- 1-6 nights: $1,000 per night plus taxes. A security deposit of $2,500. is required.
- 7 nights plus: $850 per night plus taxes and security deposit.
- Entire House weekly rate for minimum 7-night stay is $6,000. When the entire house is rented, full use of the kitchen facilities is included, however, breakfast is no longer part of the package.
- Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount are specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- These rates are subject to change at any time prior to making a deposit of 50% for the cost of a stay.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay on weekends. During the week, one night stays will be charged an extra $20 linen change fee.
- During Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, there is a 3-night minimum stay.
- Prices are based on a 2 person occupancy per room. For a third adult staying in a room, a $25 per night charge will be added.
- 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation. We accept VISA and MasterCard, personal checks in US dollars, and cash. Taxes for rooms are additional and vary but include NY sales tax (8.875%), NYC hotel tax (5.875%); and occupancy and room taxes of $1.50 and $2.00 per room per night.