Room rates range from $205.00 to $325.00 per night. Tax rates are: 8.875% sales tax; 5.875% hotel tax; and $3.50/night occupancy tax.
The Queen Suite : $325 per night
The third floor suite has a queen pillow-top bed, full sitting area, private elegant marble bath, and a 400-square foot (40 sq. m.) private landscaped terrace. Views of both the park and back garden. Completely private.
» Get More Detail
The King Room : $279 per night
Overlooking the front garden and Prospect Park across the street, light streams from a bank of gorgeous windows into this large room with a new king sized, pillow-top bed and sitting area. If you didn’t know better, you’d think you were in the countryside.
» Get More Detail
The Garden Room : $239 per night
This is a twin bed double room at the back of the house overlooking the garden. This is a very quiet room away from any street noise.
The Princess Room : $205 per night
Need the Entire House?
- Starting August 1st, 1-6 nights: $1,200 per night plus taxes. A security deposit of $2,500. is required.
- 7 nights plus: $1,020 per night plus taxes and security deposit.
- Please note that due to COVID-19, we are implementing special policies. You can read about them here.
- Entire House weekly rate for minimum 7-night stay is $7,140. When the entire house is rented, full use of the kitchen facilities is included, however, breakfast is no longer part of the package.
- Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount are specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- These rates are subject to change at any time prior to making a deposit of 50% for the cost of a stay.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay on weekends. During the week, one night stays will be charged an extra $20 linen change fee.
- During Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, there is a 3-night minimum stay.
- Prices are based on a 2 person occupancy per room. For a third adult staying in a room, a $25 per night charge will be added.
- 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation. We accept VISA and MasterCard, personal checks in US dollars, and cash. Taxes for rooms are additional and vary but include NY sales tax (8.875%), NYC hotel tax (5.875%); and occupancy and room taxes of $1.50 and $2.00 per room per night.
- Room Cancellations: Plans change, things happen. Our cancellation policy is designed to reflect reality and compassion without losing money. The basic cancellation policy is the greater of a $25 or 5% fee, designed to compensate us for processing fees, and re-selling a room. The fee is charged after a credit card has been run, but not if cancelled on the same business day. If a reservation is cancelled less than 21 days prior to scheduled arrival, your deposit is held as a credit toward a future stay within 12 months. If it is unlikely that you will be able to use that credit, you can opt for a one-night penalty and the balance is refunded.
- Entire House Rental Cancellation Policy: If you rent the entire house, meaning all four rooms, the cancellation policy is as follows: if a reservation for the entire house is cancelled more than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival, there is a $500 cancellation fee and the balance of the deposit if refunded. If you cancel between 15 and 30 days prior to scheduled arrival there is a $750 cancellation fee, the balance of the deposit is refunded. For entire house cancellations with less than 15 days notice, there is a one-night charge of $1,200.00.